Professional Business acceleratorTake Your Start-up Business To New Heights
Optimize Your Business Today!
Get A Free Consultation
Don’t Settle For Less
Optimize Your Business Goals and Objectives
Make your self and your team ready for a qualifying week. Project presentation is a key point. business plan is a most important document for any start-up company. Market analisys and project projections will get your project to a new level.
Our support team, advisory team are at your services.
All you have to do – is register your company and project and you can get a legal, technological, marketing support to take part in our qualifying week.
Business Roadmaps Built Exactly To Your Needs
Can you confirm that you have reviewed the “Basic Investment Criteria” section below? Are you able to answer “YES” to each of the four questions? If so, please go ahead and register at the bottom of the page.
Kindly Note that E-Dome LTD will NOT be holding any qualifying nights before official start.
You should not apply for funding or intellectual or technological investments from E-Dome LTD unless you can answer yes to all of the following questions:
- Are you a client or consumer facing business that is in the technology space?
- Do you have a minimum viable product or prototype with proof of concept?
- Do you have initial traction with active paying or non-paying users?
- Do you have more than one full time team member?
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
Mergers & Acquisitions
Companies Commercial Campaign
A quick one-liner summary that combines your vision/product and the mission of your company
MOMENTUM, TRACTION, EXPERTISE
- Timeline and milestones to date
- Growth metrics
- Highlight existing press, partnerships, awards
- Success stories and/or testimonials
MARKET SIZE & CUSTOMER BASE
- Market: What business/space you are in?
- Total Market Size: Dollar Size, Your Place/Niche
- Customers: Clearly define exactly who you serve
- Macro Trends & Insights
PROBLEM & CURRENT SOLUTIONS
- Define the real problem/need you’re solving, and for who.
- Who else is already doing this, and how are they going about it and what are they not getting right or doing wrong?
PRODUCT OR SERVICE: YOUR SOLUTION
- Tell the story of your customer and how customers use/value your product or service
- Show product images – URL – ios – Andoid links
BUSINESS MODEL: KEY REVENUE STREAMS
- Who is your primary customer & how do you make money
- What is the pricing / model
- Revenue and # of customers to date
- Show basic math on revenues and conversion rates
Life-time value of an average Customer (How many months, how many dollars?)
MARKET APPROACH & STRATEGY
- Where are your customers looking today and finding help?
- Where will you get in front of them?
- How will you achieve your target growth rates?
- What are the most important and unique channels and methods you will use to find and win customers?
- How are you doing it differently than others in the space?
TEAM & KEY STAKEHOLDERS
- Highlight key team members and their prior positions, successes, domain expertise
- Demonstrate relevant experience
- Which roles are the keys to success in your company/space?
- Include 3-5 years of financial projections
- Mention key & critical assumptions in your model of expenses, customer conversion, market penetration %
- Highlight each of these Yearly for at least 3 years:
- Total Customers / Total Revenue / Total Expense
- Where do you exist in the larger overall Market Space?
- What are your Advantages?
- How is your place in the market unique to you, and the right one for your company growth and customers?
- Who are the competitors, why have they succeeded, and how do you truly differentiate from them?
INVESTMENT: BASIC USE OF FUNDS
- State how much Capital you are raising, and with what general Terms: Equity, Debt, Convertible Note
- What is the timing of your Capital raise?
- Who are your existing & notable investors, if any?
- What are your key Use of Proceeds (as % of total raise)
- Founder salaries
- Sales & Marketing
- New hires
- Technology / Product or Service development
- Capital expenses / equipment
What We Can Do For You
Our investment strategy is predicated on the belief that the most valuable companies ultimately create new market opportunities, solve immense and challenging problems, and effect lasting positive change to billions of people around the world. We are fortunate to partner with founders and businesses.
We help our portfolio company founders secure revenue-generating partnerships through our relationships with large global enterprises.
We assist our portfolio company founders with recruiting the best people through our elite talent network.
Coaching & Advice
We provide our portfolio company founders with coaching and advice in order to help them realize their full potential.
We empower our portfolio company founders with long-term-focused capital from idea to IPO and beyond through our own funds and our relationships with other investors.
From Our Founder
Make Your Own Opportunities
Don’t wait to be successful at some future point. Have a successful relationship with the present moment and be fully present in whatever you are doing. That is success.